• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

That was ugly

signedbewildered said:
"Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family."

Corn, mmyum (on the cob) ..... on the grill (top rack) with a few tri tips underneath.

I'm guessing you get paid for your crops so you can thank those of us that pay for your internet service.

You're welcome, and thanks for letting us pay you for your corn.
Getting back to football ... steaks and carbs are really good for putting some heft on our linemen. :lol:

Big G said:
BWahlberg said:
Did I miss any other ugliness?

Just UC Davis defense being at the bottom of the Bsc, but keep putting lipstick on the pig, you seem good at that and personal attacks.
He throws facts at you and you thinks it's a personal attack? You might wanna clean the sand out of that vagina.

signedbewildered said:
"Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family."

Corn, mmyum (on the cob) ..... on the grill (top rack) with a few tri tips underneath.

I'm guessing you get paid for your crops so you can thank those of us that pay for your internet service.

Well you could NOT pay for it. I mean you'd die and all but at least you get to win the argument...right???

indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Big G said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Big G's turnip yield?

Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family.

Carb free, mofo. Keep contributing to the epidemic. Kill some pigs and cows, and we'll talk.
Oh Gawd, you're one of those idiots?

It's a personal assault that you even had to ask if I'm an idiot.

Big G said:
Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family.
Good call GB:

You don't have to be lonely
at farmers only dot com

CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Big G said:

Carb free, mofo. Keep contributing to the epidemic. Kill some pigs and cows, and we'll talk.

Right after you personally attacked him, geesus what a baby.

Big G is both a troll and a know-nothing.

Pretty sure that UM attendance is based on the ticket swipes, as HavGriz says, and not paid attendance, but don't know for sure. Big G and people watching on tv have no idea how many fans are in the Canyon Club (lots), on the Canyon Club decks (lots), and in the boxes during games. There's alcohol and socializing there, and lots of people and fun.

Nice day, nice game--especially the second half. 5-2.

This is a different UC Davis team from a month ago. Manzanerez is healthy for the first time all year and he is a difference maker. They got the right quarterback playing for them now and he can make all the throws. Their defense is bad, but we had 42 points against them. I noticed a couple of good things. Our offensive line maintained their blocks better today. Canada is out of the doghouse. UC Davis double teamed Wagenman today when they were not holding him. Hermenson has trouble when he has to cover a guy man to man, especially if he has time to make a double move. Ralston makes the offensive line better. We used bootleg a lot to take advantage of crashing defensive end and this translated to the end having to play honest in the second half and made the zone run more effective. We disguised our plays better. We passed out of run formations and ran out of pass formations. It was a good game for confidence for the offense. Big G is evidently a farmer with connections to former players and likes to name drop.

Big G said:
Quintessential egriz, take shots at the people that point out things to work on. Goodnight fellas enjoy your circle.

You are a troll, and a know-nothing. Always have; always will.

RobGriz said:
signedbewildered said:

Well you could NOT pay for it. I mean you'd die and all but at least you get to win the argument...right???

Good point. But if he was growing barley and hops I would be glad to loose the argument.

You know, technically the carb free meat only guys are the ones buying the corn... Most farms in Montana that grow corn have feed corn that goes to cattle, not the sweet corn you buy in a store...just saying haha

dupuyer griz said:
You know, technically the carb free meat only guys are the ones buying the corn... Most farms in Montana that grow corn have feed corn that goes to cattle, not the sweet corn you buy in a store...just saying haha
I'd prefer to stay out of all this, but trust me ... as dp implies, if it is feed corn, you don't want it. Trust me, way back in the day we grew both, and I know. A human being would have to be damn near starving to eat the stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IdaGriz01 said:
dupuyer griz said:
I'd prefer to stay out of all this, but trust me ... as dp implies, if it is feed corn, you don't want it. Trust me, way back in the day we grew both, and I know. A human being would have to be damn near starving to eat the stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that can't be. He's "feeding your family" with it.

indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:
indian-outlaw said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Right after you personally attacked him, geesus what a baby.

He's hangry now. Good job. Prepare for battle.

Big G said:
BWahlberg said:

Just UC Davis defense being at the bottom of the Bsc, but keep putting lipstick on the pig, you seem good at that and personal attacks.
So you're upset that we only scored 42 points and put up 500 yards? What would be an acceptable number of points and yards for you and your buddy not to be mortified?

Htowngriz said:
Big G said:
BWahlberg said:

So you're upset that we only scored 42 points and put up 500 yards? What would be an acceptable number of points and yards for you and your buddy not to be mortified?

UC Davis was at the bottom for a couple of reasons. Manzaneres being injured, poor quarterback play, and injuries on defense. They are improving in all areas. UC Davis is not the same team they were a month ago. They have improved. Granted, I think we gave up too many yards after contact to their ball carriers, but that was a good win. Especially being able to answer offensively when they scored.

"That was ugly" - The most common response to your picture on farmers only dot com? Or what you thought when you last looked in the mirror? Either way, don't take it too personally. Somebody has to fill out the bottom of the bell curve...

Back