• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM at msu (Saturday 2/25)

About the only interest left is the foul calls count -- just one to go to hit 40. Oops ... just did.

... and climbing :eek:

Newman walked - but instead they call on the Griz - nothing has went the Griz way the second half. Somebody mentioned it earlier, but rough shooting night, poor free throw shooting - not much in the paint the second half, and Hall making everything he's putting up.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
Should be an interesting tourney I guess.
In a lot of ways. Weebs lost tonight. League-leading UND going into OT at Northern Colorado, 72-72. Weird stuff.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
God dammit! This dumbass hand check rule makes it excruciating to watch college ball.

Consistently called it wouldn't be so bad. Problem is these refs are terrible, both ways. Only thing consistent is inconsistency.

GrizLA said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
God dammit! This dumbass hand check rule makes it excruciating to watch college ball.

Simple solution: Don't do it.
It doesn't matter if you do it or not, it still gets called. Every. Time. A parade of free throws because you can't TOUCH a person is crap to watch. I understand calling it if the offense player gets impeded or you flat out grab them.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GrizLA said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

It doesn't matter if you do it or not, it still gets called. Every. Time. A parade of free throws because you can't TOUCH a person is crap to watch. I understand calling it if the offense player gets impeded or you flat out grab them.
Keep in mind, I'm not blaming the refs, I think the rule sucks. It kills any flow or momentum of the game.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GrizLA said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

Keep in mind, I'm not blaming the refs, I think the rule sucks. It kills any flow or momentum of the game.

I am, they didn't call it on Pridgets last drive. Inconsistent.

grizd said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GrizLA said:

I am, they didn't call it on Pridgets last drive. Inconsistent.
If the rule wasn't in place, they wouldn't be calling it.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GrizLA said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:

That is why practice and coaching are so vital. Some coaches have no problem..UM does..

GrizLA said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
GrizLA said:

That is why practice and coaching are so vital. Some coaches have no problem..UM does..
What's your take on the rule LA? Better for the game or nah?

Back