• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Name Change?

snap said:
Stiletto said:
snap said:
Hammer said:
Not a fan of bostitch nailers, but that's just me. I'm a Senco or Max guy!

It'll move to actual hammers and you'll tell me that my stanley fat max sucks cause it's not a stilleto.
You know it, Brother! :thumb: :D

:lol: I've swung a few stiletto hammers and there's no denying their superiority. There's also no denying their price tag. :thumb:
Cheaper than elbow or wrist surgery.

Hammer said:
snap said:
Stiletto said:
snap said:
It'll move to actual hammers and you'll tell me that my stanley fat max sucks cause it's not a stilleto.

:lol: I've swung a few stiletto hammers and there's no denying their superiority. There's also no denying their price tag. :thumb:

That's true. The first time I picked up a Stiletto hammer I literally did a double take. I couldn't believe that a framing hammer could be that light. They're amazing tools. If I used a hammer more often than I do, it would be the first thing I'd save up money to buy.

snap said:
Hammer said:
snap said:
Stiletto said:

That's true. The first time I picked up a Stiletto hammer I literally did a double take. I couldn't believe that a framing hammer could be that light. They're amazing tools. If I used a hammer more often than I do, it would be the first thing I'd save up money to buy.

Almost everybody I work with has made the switch. Once you use one, you cannot go back.

Oh fu*k........Stiletto is back, everything as far as the eye can see is going to get nailed.

:shock:

P.S.nap
Please tell me you are in the mountains south of Potomac

AG. I'm currently in the mountains northwest of potomac. Sanders county area. I've decided to move to a place where the pike are big and the law enforcement is small. Get in touch with me...stat.

A buddy of mine has a "parcel of land" and a couple cabins south of Potomac, was wondering if you are neighbors. :thumb:

We are trying to get a band up there this summer for one of our Keg & Gun party's. They are epic and it truly is amazing nobody has died up there although 2 summers ago we did have a guy airlifted out due to a severe atv accident, I tore my mcl and had a concussion in the wreck and it's all on video. The guy that went to the hospital had a punctured lung multiple fractures of his skull and needed surgery on his cheek bone and eye.

That party was the sh*t memories are made of. :thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
A buddy of mine has a "parcel of land" and a couple cabins south of Potomac, was wondering if you are neighbors. :thumb:

We are trying to get a band up there this summer for one of our Keg & Gun party's. They are epic and it truly is amazing nobody has died up there although 2 summers ago we did have a guy airlifted out due to a severe atv accident, I tore my mcl and had a concussion in the wreck and it's all on video. The guy that went to the hospital had a punctured lung multiple fractures of his skull and needed surgery on his cheek bone and eye.

Potomac is nowhere near Sanders County.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Oh shit. I lived in the Potomac area for 8 years. My parents still live up in that area. Without giving too much info away, I'm pretty sure I know who your buddy is and I'm pretty sure I've done some damage to both myself and others while partying there, although you guys took it to a different level. Fucking nicely done!

PS. 68. Potomac and Sanders county are actually pretty close. Think in terms of straight lines instead of roads.

snap said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Oh shit. I lived in the Potomac area for 8 years. My parents still live up in that area. Without giving too much info away, I'm pretty sure I know who your buddy is and I'm pretty sure I've done some damage to both myself and others while partying there, although you guys took it to a different level. f***[*] nicely done!

PS. 68. Potomac and Sanders county are actually pretty close. Think in terms of straight lines instead of roads.
I've lived in Sanders County. I've spent time in Potomac. I'm pretty sure I know where both of them are....

I know sanders county isn't by Potomac, I think it's up by St Ignatius and then west over towards Plains.

Snap must live around the Flathead river, if he's into big northerns. Awesome up there and on the Clearwater....some of my favorite places to fish in the state.

This isnt in Sanders county............ :roll:
1009867_3443897073828_1255861694_n.jpg

68. Why does where I live concern you so much? quit being creepy and weird.

Sweet pic AG. Let me know when your Rebecca Creek shows up. I imagine it would go nicely with a Montana surf and turf.

snap said:

Sweet pic AG. Let me know when your Rebecca Creek shows up. I imagine it would go nicely with a Montana surf and turf.
Snap, I have no interest where you live. I just wanted to keep Montana geography honest.

Oh, and AG, you're right. I'm about 15 minutes away from the bank of the Flathead river. I moved up to this area a few years ago because of the fact that there are more northerns and bass than there are people. It's nice living in an area that allows me to do whatever the hell I want to do without fear of repurcussion. Hell, I sat out on my porch this afternoon shooting guns and cranking beers. As usual, you're invited. Get your ass over here when you get a chance.

'68griz said:
snap said:

Snap, I have no interest where you live. I just wanted to keep Montana geography honest.

68. There's nothing honest about Montana geography. Let's not kid ourselves.

snap said:
'68griz said:
snap said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that comment, but that's okay. Geography is what it is, and I see no reason to argue with that.

'68griz said:
snap said:
'68griz said:
snap said:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that comment, but that's okay. Geography is what it is, and I see no reason to argue with that.

Geography is what it is? That's a good one, but you just revealed your identity mr. Gray Thompson! Or wait, was that geology.

snap said:
Oh, and AG, you're right. I'm about 15 minutes away from the bank of the Flathead river. I moved up to this area a few years ago because of the fact that there are more northerns and bass than there are people. It's nice living in an area that allows me to do whatever the hell I want to do without fear of repurcussion. Hell, I sat out on my porch this afternoon shooting guns and cranking beers. As usual, you're invited. Get your ass over here when you get a chance.
We will have a beer this summer, I plan on being on that river and in that area as much as possible in my new drift boat. :thumb:

I will introduce you to Rebecca........ :cool:

snap said:

It not you snap it's me, she "hates me" but always reads my stuff and keeps tabs on where I am and what I am doing.......you know..........while she has me on ignore :roll:

I keep her up at night.....if you don't believe me just look at the time on her posts.

Creepy and weird is definitely on the right track :thumb:

Back