• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. spuds at BS tourney (Thurs 3/9)

down 9....UM started well and faded fast...turnovers on the half court killing Montana. Idaho getting all rebounds....

DUMB,DUMB foul on UM just as IU was going to be called for travelling....down 10, no 3 pt shooters, this is going to take a real effort to just stay in the game.

Idaho hits a 3 at .01.....pays to be lucky.Griz down by 7 at halftime...I think the winner of this game will win the conference...

The announcers are so awful I can't even listen to this. They are saying the wrong teams, wrong score, wrong fouls, telling pointless stories at dumb times. If you wanted to know if bigsky basketball is a joke all you had to do was tune in.

mtgrizfankb said:
The announcers are so awful I can't even listen to this. They are saying the wrong teams, wrong score, wrong fouls, telling pointless stories at dumb times. If you wanted to know if bigsky basketball is a joke all you had to do was tune in.

The announcer is ok, it is Cravens that is as abrasive as sand paper. He obviously is not a fan of the Griz...though he gave a shout out to Blaine Taylor...so, I guess that's ok....I'd move if I had to sit next to him and listen to his "analysis"...

mtgrizfankb said:

Sounds like Dickie V during the WCC championship.

HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:
Idaho hits a 3 at .01.....pays to be lucky.Griz down by 7 at halftime...I think the winner of this game will win the conference...

Little hint...neither of these team won "the conference"
uh, I think you are splitting hairs...I meant the tournament.

HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:

Little hint...neither of these team won "the conference"

And I don't think either team will win the "tourney" as well. UND looked real good in the first game.

Back