• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. spuds at BS tourney (Thurs 3/9)

SACCAT66 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:
Idaho hits a 3 at .01.....pays to be lucky.Griz down by 7 at halftime...I think the winner of this game will win the conference...

Little hint...neither of these team won "the conference"

And I don't think either team will win the "tourney" as well. UND looked real good in the first game.

I don't think either will win it.

SACCAT66 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
GrizLA said:
Idaho hits a 3 at .01.....pays to be lucky.Griz down by 7 at halftime...I think the winner of this game will win the conference...

Little hint...neither of these team won "the conference"

And I don't think either team will win the "tourney" as well. UND looked real good in the first game.
They did the first half but not the second...I think UM and IU both match up better. I hope it is UM...

GrizLA said:
mtgrizfankb said:
The announcers are so awful I can't even listen to this. They are saying the wrong teams, wrong score, wrong fouls, telling pointless stories at dumb times. If you wanted to know if bigsky basketball is a joke all you had to do was tune in.

The announcer is ok, it is Cravens that is as abrasive as sand paper. He obviously is not a fan of the Griz...though he gave a shout out to Blaine Taylor...so, I guess that's ok....I'd move if I had to sit next to him and listen to his "analysis"...

Is he the one in purple? If so that's funny as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CFallsGriz said:
GrizLA said:
mtgrizfankb said:
The announcers are so awful I can't even listen to this. They are saying the wrong teams, wrong score, wrong fouls, telling pointless stories at dumb times. If you wanted to know if bigsky basketball is a joke all you had to do was tune in.

The announcer is ok, it is Cravens that is as abrasive as sand paper. He obviously is not a fan of the Griz...though he gave a shout out to Blaine Taylor...so, I guess that's ok....I'd move if I had to sit next to him and listen to his "analysis"...

That's the one. Big eyebrow guy is ok.

CFallsGriz said:
GrizLA said:
mtgrizfankb said:

The announcer saiid Idaho was down atleast 5 times that half. He doesn't seem to know what's happening... maybe he is just being distracted by that awful color guy

This is getting away from the Griz, again. A couple lucky shots for Idaho...48-39, no one knows who fouls apparently, it is a secret...

If your an Idaho alum...listening in the SLC area...your hurting for your grizzlies right. That's an actual quote from this announcer

Cravens make me think I am watching this down by the BBQ joint just outside Spartanburg, SC....

geezuz...Montana State is like southern sand gnats??????????????????????????????????????? in SC they call them the Noseeums. Griz down by 2

UM had a chance to take the lead, a turnover, a foul and trail by 6..UM should be leading but can t make a basket.

GrizLA said:
geezuz...Montana State is like southern sand gnats???????????????????????????????????????
Weird. But hey, he meant it as a compliment (I think).

More to the point, he has one point right. If the Griz can keep up their "relentless" pressure, this game is very much in reach. But the Griz also have to score.

Edit: YES! Nice three and some good D. GO GRIZ! :egriz:

FYI: Eversport link – https://eversport.tv/big-sky/basketball-mens/2017/3/9/idaho-vs-montana

Game tied.

IdaGriz01 said:
GrizLA said:
geezuz...Montana State is like southern sand gnats???????????????????????????????????????

More to the point, he has one point right. If the Griz can keep up their "relentless" pressure, this game is very much in reach. But the Griz also have to score.
Montana State. is what he said...the guy is an idiot..

GrizLA said:
IdaGriz01 said:
GrizLA said:

Montana State. is what he said...the guy is an idiot..
Okay, missed that. But I really don't care as long as the Griz are on a rally. Besides, that's what the volume control is for. :lol:

Back