• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams is Short and Will Not Get Drafted

Adams sucks and even the incredible idiots drafting players in the NFL know it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Adams sucks and even the incredible idiots drafting players in the NFL know it

Your drunk or maybe I am. Adams sucks. Prukop sucks. Oregon sucks.

Is this surprising?

If V.A. gets drafted, it will be because the QB market is very dry. Vernon is a fantastic college football player, but he is not built for the NFL. He is prone to injury, starts cramping during hard games, even shorter than Russell Wilson, smaller frame than Russell Wilson, and abysmal combine results in comparison to Russell Wilson.

He throws really well. Some said he had the best accuracy in this years combine. But there are too many risks tied to V.A., I feel that teams would rather bolster depth in other positions before drafting him. His best shot will be in free agency. I'm sure there are loads of teams willing to bring him into camp.

Rjones61 said:
Is this surprising?

If V.A. gets drafted, it will be because the QB market is very dry. Vernon is a fantastic college football player, but he is not built for the NFL. He is prone to injury, starts cramping during hard games,
Probably menstrual................

Rjones61 said:
Is this surprising?

If V.A. gets drafted, it will be because the QB market is very dry. Vernon is a fantastic college football player, but he is not built for the NFL. He is prone to injury, starts cramping during hard games, even shorter than Russell Wilson, smaller frame than Russell Wilson, and abysmal combine results in comparison to Russell Wilson.

He throws really well. Some said he had the best accuracy in this years combine. But there are too many risks tied to V.A., I feel that teams would rather bolster depth in other positions before drafting him. His best shot will be in free agency. I'm sure there are loads of teams willing to bring him into camp.

Some of your information is wrong. Using NFL combine information, Adams is taller than Wilson: 5'10" 7/8 to 5'10" 5/8. Wilson was 203, and Adams was 200. Wilson is now a bit heavier. Wilson had better combine numbers, except that Adams was faster in the 3-cone drill. See link.

http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2016/02/comparing_vernon_adams_jr_and.html#0

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Oh I am drinking whiskey like 10 Indians tonight

You are a racist. Don't know why egriz and Chris tolerate the crap that comes out of you.

29.5" vertical? Are you kidding me? My 5 year old has a higher vertical than that. Sssh!

4.83 40? Are you kidding me? Thats pretty effin slow! Those are awful stats!

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You are a racist. Don't know why egriz and Chris tolerate the crap that comes out of you.

Let me add my name to that recall.
Don't always agree with everything you say PR but you got it right this time.

grizcountry420 said:
29.5" vertical? Are you kidding me? My 5 year old has a higher vertical than that. Sssh!

Nope, you are wrong. The top 5 qb's at the Combine this year, of the 17 who did the 40, ran: 4.56, 4.77, 4.77, 4.78, and 4.8. VA was in the top half, but most of the middle of the pack were within .06 of each other. Goff ran 4.82. Wentz ran 4.77. 4.83 isn't blazing but it's plenty fast for a qb.

29.5 for vertical isn't great, but it was better than a number of qb's at the combine this year. Wentz was 30.5. Goff was 27. You've heard of Wentz and Goff, right?

Adams has the 7th best long jump.

Adams had the 2d fastest 3-cone.

420, you really don't know much about football, do you? You know how to troll and derail threads. You know how to post photos and videos, which often goof up the internet speed, etc. for others. As a poster on egriz, my view is that you are pretty much worthless. Are you that way in life too?

fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Let me add my name to that recall.
Don't always agree with everything you say PR but you got it right this time.

Now, if he had used the term 'firewater' instead of whiskey, maybe. He did capitalize "Indians," though. He is not PC. :thumb: Lighten up.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Nope, you are wrong. The top 5 qb's at the Combine this year, of the 17 who did the 40, ran: 4.56, 4.77, 4.77, 4.78, and 4.8. VA was in the top half, but most of the middle of the pack were within .06 of each other. Goff ran 4.82. Wentz ran 4.77. 4.83 isn't blazing but it's plenty fast for a qb.

29.5 for vertical isn't great, but it was better than a number of qb's at the combine this year. Wentz was 30.5. Goff was 27. You've heard of Wentz and Goff, right?

Adams has the 7th best long jump.

Adams had the 2d fastest 3-cone.

420, you really don't know much about football, do you? You know how to troll and derail threads. You know how to post photos and videos, which often goof up the internet speed, etc. for others. As a poster on egriz, my view is that you are pretty much worthless. Are you that way in life too?

Oh, the irony.

:coffee:

Why does PlayaRape get to constantly attack posters, call names and wreck threads on here? Why does he not have the balls to say any of this to our face? Is there anything more worthless than an ego driven lawyer who lashes out at white people simply out of hate? None of us will hold our breath since this bigot gets away with this shit all the time......its no ancient Chinese secret who is protecting him.

Maybe when the mods get done with their Friday circle jerk (Payton is pivotman) they can clean up this disgusting filth that PR spews constantly and let us get back to talking football.

Back