• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams is Short and Will Not Get Drafted

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
29.5" vertical? Are you kidding me? My 5 year old has a higher vertical than that. Sssh!

4.83 40? Are you kidding me? Thats pretty effin slow! Those are awful stats!

Nope, you are wrong. The top 5 qb's at the Combine this year, of the 17 who did the 40, ran: 4.56, 4.77, 4.77, 4.78, and 4.8. VA was in the top half, but most of the middle of the pack were within .06 of each other. Goff ran 4.82. Wentz ran 4.77. 4.83 isn't blazing but it's plenty fast for a qb.

29.5 for vertical isn't great, but it was better than a number of qb's at the combine this year. Wentz was 30.5. Goff was 27. You've heard of Wentz and Goff, right?

Adams has the 7th best long jump.

Adams had the 2d fastest 3-cone.

420, you really don't know much about football, do you? You know how to troll and derail threads. You know how to post photos and videos, which often goof up the internet speed, etc. for others. As a poster on egriz, my view is that you are pretty much worthless. Are you that way in life too?

PR, I know plenty about football and this years draft class was absolute shit, especially the QB position. And you obviously dont know anything about computers because my gifs dont effect this site. Its not my problem that you have an old shitty router that's hosing up your bandwidth. Get with the times! Oh and i actually have a decent job and from the sound of it, im alot happier than your old grumpy ass! Have a good day fvck stick!

1345659253742_8303553.png

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why does PlayaRape get to constantly attack posters, call names and wreck threads on here? Why does he not have the balls to say any of this to our face? Is there anything more worthless than an ego driven lawyer who lashes out at white people simply out of hate? None of us will hold our breath since this bigot gets away with this shit all the time......its no ancient Chinese secret who is protecting him.

Maybe when the mods get done with their Friday circle jerk (Payton is pivotman) they can clean up this disgusting filth that PR spews constantly and let us get back to talking football.

If you aren't banned occasionally, how can you effectively play the victim role?

dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Why does PlayaRape get to constantly attack posters, call names and wreck threads on here? Why does he not have the balls to say any of this to our face? Is there anything more worthless than an ego driven lawyer who lashes out at white people simply out of hate? None of us will hold our breath since this bigot gets away with this shit all the time......its no ancient Chinese secret who is protecting him.

Maybe when the mods get done with their Friday circle jerk (Payton is pivotman) they can clean up this disgusting filth that PR spews constantly and let us get back to talking football.

If you aren't banned occasionally, how can you effectively play the victim role?

I got you this for your big gay wedding.....still the same address in AZ?
images

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

images

Yup. Much appreciated

dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

images

Yup. Much appreciated

I would have shown up for the wedding (Invite must have got lost in the mail) but I am pretty sure I am in Alaska that week.....................Congrats to you and Alex by the way. Who's making the cake?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:

images

Yup. Much appreciated

I would have shown up for the wedding (Invite must have got lost in the mail) but I am pretty sure I am in Alaska that week.....................Congrats to you and Alex by the way. Who's making the cake?

Thanks!

I sent you one - it was returned with a note saying you were missing in action.

Cap'n Cat and D1B did the cake.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I know it is becoming acceptable to be a outspoken racist these days but that doesn't make it right. I am not going to let this slide, PR, you are right and please keep up the fight.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

If you get to be racist and spew your crap, and the likes of 420 get to brag about derailing threads and picking at posters, I guess I can say what I think of posters too. I'd be happy to tell 420 all of this to his face. Why don't you arrange a meeting? As for you, you can't even look me in the eye when we see each other, just like you couldn't look the Tripps in the eye when you were dissing them and after they talked to you at a game. You talk big while hiding behind the computer, but don't see to have much other than that.

You weren't even there when Mike was assaulted by the Tripps! Quit lying you loser

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
29.5" vertical? Are you kidding me? My 5 year old has a higher vertical than that. Sssh!

Nope, you are wrong. The top 5 qb's at the Combine this year, of the 17 who did the 40, ran: 4.56, 4.77, 4.77, 4.78, and 4.8. VA was in the top half, but most of the middle of the pack were within .06 of each other. Goff ran 4.82. Wentz ran 4.77. 4.83 isn't blazing but it's plenty fast for a qb.

29.5 for vertical isn't great, but it was better than a number of qb's at the combine this year. Wentz was 30.5. Goff was 27. You've heard of Wentz and Goff, right?

420, you really don't know much about football, do you? You know how to troll and derail threads. You know how to post photos and videos, which often goof up the internet speed, etc. for others. As a poster on egriz, my view is that you are pretty much worthless. Are you that way in life too?

PR, I know plenty about football and this years draft class was absolute shit, especially the QB position. And you obviously dont know anything about computers because my gifs dont effect this site. Its not my problem that you have an old shitty router that's hosing up your bandwidth. Get with the times! Oh and i actually have a decent job and from the sound of it, im alot happier than your old grumpy ass! Have a good day fvck stick!

You obviously don't know that 4.83 in the 40 for a QB is a pretty decent time. You didn't know that Adam's time in the 3-cone was very fast for a QB. Your photos/videos goof up a lot of people's devices and enjoyment of the internet. A "decent" job? Congrats. What is it? I am as happy as they come, but I can also spot losers. Let's have lunch. I'll buy. We can size each other up in person. We can invite Brint or Mr. T. They can be impartial observers. I'm available any day but Tuesday next week.

statler & waldorf said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Oh I am drinking whiskey like 10 Indians tonight

You are a racist. Don't know why egriz and Chris tolerate the crap that comes out of you.

Let me add my name to that recall.
Don't always agree with everything you say PR but you got it right this time.

Now, if he had used the term 'firewater' instead of whiskey, maybe. He did capitalize "Indians," though. He is not PC. :thumb: Lighten up.

And you are racist too. Doesn't surprise me.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

You obviously don't know that 4.83 in the 40 for a QB is a pretty decent time. You didn't know that Adam's time in the 3-cone was very fast for a QB. Your photos/videos goof up a lot of people's devices and enjoyment of the internet. A "decent" job? Congrats. What is it? I am as happy as they come, but I can also spot losers. Let's have lunch. I'll buy. We can size each other up in person. We can invite Brint or Mr. T. They can be impartial observers. I'm available any day but Tuesday next week.
Whatever you do 420 don't bring your children, he will really kick their ass!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
You weren't even there when Mike was assaulted by the Tripps! Quit lying you loser

Assaulted? Big joke. Walking into a football game. The Tripp mom is tiny. Must have been quite an assault. Ha. You are the biggest baby.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:

Whatever you do 420 don't bring your children, he will really kick their ass!

I still have the hard copies of your threats against my family and me, as well as a PM you altered. If anyone wants to see this stuff, PM me and we can meet or I can send to you.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Assaulted? Big joke. Walking into a football game. The Tripp mom is tiny. Must have been quite an assault. Ha. You are the biggest baby.
If you are going to lie about it so will I, Mike told me the story and has video of the incident. A former Griz football players was with them and he says the same thing. We will all be golfing in Fargo soon.

(Not the Tripps, they will be too drunk to golf)

Mike showed us what you sent him in a PM, classless. The only thing altered is your sense of right and wrong and it's never acceptable to threaten a posters kids like you did.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

You should listen to yourself sometime. Don't know either of you, but I can tell from these type of comments that 420 is probably twice the man you are. Get a fucking life.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Sure, Lunch sounds great.. I can buy my own though. Pick a spot. Im really looking forward to talking x's and o's with you!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

If you are going to lie about it so will I, Mike told me the story and has video of the incident. A former Griz football players was with them and he says the same thing. We will all be golfing in Fargo soon.

(Not the Tripps, they will be too drunk to golf)

This person you call Mike has no video of being assaulted by anyone. Get your story straight.

Back