• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams transferring to Oregon?

FormerEag said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I've heard some rumblings that this is very close to being almost a done deal.

You know what's funny, CDA? When I first saw this rumor, before I ventured on to the dumpster fire that is eGrizz, I thought, "I bet that CDA guy already has some bs post claiming insider info that has Vernon packed and ready for Eugene."

Kinda like the whole "I have heard rumblings that the new grizz coach (Baldwin) and his wife are in Missoula looking for a house."

Your interminable bs brings me joy. Keep up the good work little bro!

You think out loud? With quotes?

NorthEndZoneDan said:
FormerEag said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You know what's funny, CDA? When I first saw this rumor, before I ventured on to the dumpster fire that is eGrizz, I thought, "I bet that CDA guy already has some bs post claiming insider info that has Vernon packed and ready for Eugene."

Kinda like the whole "I have heard rumblings that the new grizz coach (Baldwin) and his wife are in Missoula looking for a house."

You obviously need to learn the proper use of the phrase "little bro". We will have to work on that for you little bro.

I guess I'll have to defer to you fans of the Harvard of the West(ern Montana) on that one. Thanks big-bro-that-we-continually-beat.

FormerEag said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
FormerEag said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You obviously need to learn the proper use of the phrase "little bro". We will have to work on that for you little bro.

I guess I'll have to defer to you fans of the Harvard of the West(ern Montana) on that one. Thanks big-bro-that-we-continually-beat.

"Continually-beat" would mean that you have a winning series record... :p

get'em_griz said:
FormerEag said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
FormerEag said:

"Continually-beat" would mean that you have a winning series record... :p

No you forget...the life of a meth head is extremely volatile, and short....winning more games in the last 5 years is generally the majority of an adult male from Cheneys life....so from his eyes...he is correct. Don't bother reminding him of the past 20...

The latest from Adams:

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2015/jan/21/adams-rebuts-rumors-oregon-interest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rumors that Eastern Washington quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. could transfer to Oregon next year are just that, Adams said Wednesday afternoon.

“I haven’t talked to anybody over there," Adams said in reaction to reports a pair of websites, including fishduck.com and bleacherreport.com , that he is could be candidate to replace departed Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota.

The rumors were repeated Wednesday in this column from the Oregonian.

“I keep hearing that too,” Adams said Wednesday. “I don’t know, maybe they just need a quarterback.”

Adams, a redshirt junior at Eastern, is scheduled to earn his degree this spring. Theoretically, he could transfer to another school for his final year of eligibility.

Adams has led the Eagles to three straight Big Sky Conference titles. He is a two-time runner-up for the Walter Payton Award, the Football Championship Subdivision equivalent of the Heisman.

Adams threw for 35 touchdowns in 10 games last season after throwing 55 in 15 games in 2013. He’s also rushed for 10 touchdowns over the past two years and has completed 66 percent of his passes along the way.

Ironically, EWU and Oregon will face each other in the season opener on Sept. 4 in Eugene, Oregon.

I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

Congrats on your biggest victory of late grizz nation!!!!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

FormerEag said:
I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

you mad little bro?

FormerEag said:

giphy.gif

FormerEag said:

Sorry to bust the ewu ego bubble, but VAJ doesn't have what it takes to play at that level for an entire season. He has had some success on account of being overlooked, but they would figure him out buy week 3 or 4.

FormerEag said:

Where does it say he will transfer early? I've only seen reports that he might transfer at the normal transferring time. This doesn't add up. What's your agenda?

grizfnz said:
FormerEag said:

Sorry to bust the ewu ego bubble, but VAJ doesn't have what it takes to play at that level for an entire season. He has had some success on account of being overlooked, but they would figure him out buy week 3 or 4.

You didn't. The EWU ego bubble is unburstable. Absolutely nothing to be proud of, but proud beyond belief and reason.

Wish him success in his choice for an opportunity.

Would not be disappointed to see him play once more against us at home, I really like our chances in missoula!

FormerEag said:

I love it that you think this is "the" bright spot for our program. What a moran.

Back