• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams transferring to Oregon?

If there is any truth of him transferring to Oregon, then I wish him the best of luck. Face it folks, the kid is talented. Too bad he isn't a few inches taller so he would get a equal shot at the NFL QB position.

get'em_griz said:
fanofzoo said:
There is absolutely no way shotta could ever play for the ducks, the talent is just not there.

Uhhh...... :?

That's what I was thinking...the talent is most definitely there...though I could care less what he does other than I like our chances next year with or without him and don't want to hear any "what if?" excuses either way...

VA is legit & I believe he would display an extention of his already proven success at the FBS level that started with the OSU upset two seasons ago. With that stated, Oregon in my opinion would not be the same potential fit for him as would WSU, Colorado or Utah.

The scheme at Oregon requies the QB to carry the rock with far more frequency then his frame would allow. Mariota's skill set is what made that duck engine roar! Besides theres this kid name Kyler Murray out of Texas that the Ducks truly have their eye on.

Personally I want VA to stay in the BSC competition is a good thing. A discipline, fully staffed & healthy Griz team could be a very very tough team to beat in 2015. Dont run from the fight...run to it!

NewPapaBear said:
VA is legit & I believe he would display an extention of his already proven success at the FBS level that started with the OSU upset two seasons ago. With that stated, Oregon in my opinion would not be the same potential fit for him as would WSU, Colorado or Utah.

The scheme at Oregon requies the QB to carry the rock with far more frequency then his frame would allow. Mariota's skill set is what made that duck engine roar! Besides theres this kid name Kyler Murray out of Texas that the Ducks truly have their eye on.

Personally I want VA to stay in the BSC competition is a good thing. A discipline, fully staffed & healthy Griz team could be a very very tough team to beat in 2015. Dont run from the fight...run to it!
exactly. 6' 4" and 215 pounds is a lot different than 5 foot 11 and 180 pounds

NewPapaBear said:

Good post. By far the most reasoned in this entire thread.

My curiosity as to how VA would do playing a season against PAC-12 competition instead of against lackluster BSC/FCS opponents far outweighs hoping to see his winning run against the Griz end at 4 - 0. It would be a rare opportunity to see how a top flight Big Sky QB actually measures up. Nice change from the parade of drop downs...

Silvertip said:
My curiosity as to how VA would do playing a season against PAC-12 competition instead of against lackluster BSC/FCS opponents far outweighs hoping to see his winning run against the Griz end at 4 - 0. It would be a rare opportunity to see how a top flight Big Sky QB actually measures up. Nice change from the parade of drop downs...

I'd say he did pretty well against the Huskies...and Oregon State...

Alaska Griz said:
Silvertip said:

I'd say he did pretty well against the Huskies...and Oregon State...

The key word is "season."... like USC, Arizona, ASU, Stanford, UCLA...

AZGrizFan said:
FormerEag said:
I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

Congrats on your biggest victory of late grizz nation!!!!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I love it that you think this is "the" bright spot for our program. What a moran.

Uh professor, pray tell, what exactly is a "Moran?"

I know the term "moron," as in "most grizz fans are inbred morons," but they didn't cover this in my diesel mechanic course at EWU-- or maybe I was too methed out to remember...

moran.jpg

FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:
FormerEag said:
I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

I love it that you think this is "the" bright spot for our program. What a moran.

I know the term "moron," as in "most grizz fans are inbred morons," but they didn't cover this in my diesel mechanic course at EWU-- or maybe I was too methed out to remember...

moran.jpg

Solid work, AZ. He took it that like live squid!

CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:
FormerEag said:

moran.jpg

Solid work, AZ. He took to it a like a live squid. A live squid that just happened to look like Jennifer Lawrence...stepping out of the shower, with her titties and "you know what" drippin' like a Brazilian rain forest!

Your finger is most defiantly on the "pulse", CDA!

I thank you for your perspective! :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Grizo406 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:

moran.jpg

Solid work, AZ. He took to it a like a live squid. A live squid that just happened to look like Jennifer Lawrence...stepping out of the shower, with her titties and "you know what" drippin' like a Brazilian rain forest!

Grizo, I hate to break it to ya, but CDA SETS the pulse...he is THAT good.

FormerEag said:
AZGrizFan said:
FormerEag said:

moran.jpg

I LOLed.

AZGrizFan said:
Grizo406 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:

moran.jpg

I've NEVER doubted that...just like CDA has NEVER doubted our "Trendsetter" status!

Grizo406 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Grizo406 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I've NEVER doubted that...just like CDA has NEVER doubted our "Trendsetter" status!

That I have not. I'd sooner get Munsoned in the middle of nowhere than doubt such a certainty.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizo406 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Grizo406 said:

That I have not. I'd sooner get Munsoned in the middle of nowhere than doubt such a certainty.

I'm not one to show my emotion's on a message board, but in this case I will.

Because of his insight, I feel like I've under appreciated/underestimated the vast talents of CDA as an eGriz poster.

CDA clearly belongs in my private MENSA/Kierkegaard/Beverly Clearly Club!

Welcome aboard, CDA! :thumb:

Grizo406 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizo406 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Because of his insight, I feel like I've under appreciated/underestimated the vast talents of CDA as an eGriz poster.

It's an honor I have toiled endlessly to receive since my first Ramona book. I have much joy in my heart at this hour, and I thank everyone for always believing in me. Thank you, Grizo, thank you very much.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizo406 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizo406 said:

It's an honor I have toiled endlessly to receive since my first Ramona book. I have much joy in my heart at this hour, and I thank everyone for always believing in me. Thank you, Grizo, thank you very much.

It's my pleasure, Young Man Quimby! ;)

Back