• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why Can Southern Utah Out-Recruit Us?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
Uh, my post should have been very clear to anyone with half a brain.

So you just got in under the wire as you were typing it?

See what I mean about amateur wannabee comedians f*cking up football threads? You couldn't talk football with a Little Grizzly mother.

This was a football thread?? My apologies, then. I simply saw it as the mad ramblings of a certified lunatic, although those are generally based more in logic and fact.

ordigger said:
brewskis said:
Delaney couldn't recruit. Root of a ton of issues.

Yet when his recruiting classes came in people raved about how they were the best ever. Delaney could recruit just fine. His recruits just don't fit Stitts system. If Stitt doesnt make it, and we go back to Hauck type system, you will find that Stitt can't recruit using your same logic.
What system calls for slow WRs and undersized linemen?

So, what happened to the special teams thread? I found that very informative ... as well as entertaining.

Umista said:
I have to say it. Growler/Atlanta is a radical poster. He makes outrages claims, many of them are wild as the Eastern Montana wind. His temper gets him tossed into E-griz jail and he comes out mellow for a few days then he can't help himself and he flirts with the ban. All that said I miss the old fart when he is in jail. Things pick up as he posts the most outrages stuff but over the years I have enjoyed his rants.

His question: Why can Southern Utah Out Recruit Us? My answer is: I don't have a clue!

Here's @ least one clue U. Cowser is Mormon, went on a mission, and returned to what you could safely assume was a school that provided him with values he was looking for. Understanding that the rumor is there is a Mormon hiring bias @ UM, we got out recruited. No doubt.

brewskis said:
ordigger said:
brewskis said:

Yet when his recruiting classes came in people raved about how they were the best ever. Delaney could recruit just fine. His recruits just don't fit Stitts system. If Stitt doesnt make it, and we go back to Hauck type system, you will find that Stitt can't recruit using your same logic.
What system calls for slow WRs and undersized linemen?

lmao...now thats funny.....slow WR's....hahahaha....OMG.....okay I'm off the floor now.

Umista said:
I have to say it. Growler/Atlanta is a radical poster. He makes outrages claims, many of them are wild as the Eastern Montana wind. His temper gets him tossed into E-griz jail and he comes out mellow for a few days then he can't help himself and he flirts with the ban. All that said I miss the old fart when he is in jail. Things pick up as he posts the most outrages stuff but over the years I have enjoyed his rants.

His question: Why can Southern Utah Out Recruit Us? My answer is: I don't have a clue!

Like him or hate him, at least he puts out real topics for real discussion. Thats completely opposite of posters like Everett, CDA and Alpha who post simply for drama, trolling, self gratification and chest pounding. They add nothing, although Everett and CDA were once good posters. Maybe even Alpha.....well probably not.

ordigger said:
Umista said:

Like him or hate him, at least he puts out real topics for real discussion. Thats completely opposite of posters like Everett, CDA and Alpha who post simply for drama, trolling, self gratification and chest pounding. They add nothing, although Everett and CDA were once good posters. Maybe even Alpha.....well probably not.

"Real" topics? Every single ONE of his "real topics" are non-starters. He's a 70 year old drama queen who thinks the sky is falling if we don't run the table and win the Natty every year. This thread is exhibit A for his stupidity...

real topics for real discussion.... Thats completely opposite of posters like Everett, CDA and Alpha who post simply for drama, trolling, self gratification and chest pounding. They add nothing

It's obvious to me that your unfamiliar with the "Ask CDA" and "Why Can Montana state Out Pre-Season National Title Us" threads.

EverettGriz said:
real topics for real discussion.... Thats completely opposite of posters like Everett, CDA and Alpha who post simply for drama, trolling, self gratification and chest pounding. They add nothing

It's obvious to me that your unfamiliar with the "Ask CDA" and "Why Can Montana state Out Pre-Season National Title Us" threads.

What percentage of Ordigger posts involve complaining about other posters not sticking to the Xs and Os? I'm guessing more than 50%.

AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
Umista said:

"Real" topics? Every single ONE of his "real topics" are non-starters. He's a 70 year old drama queen who thinks the sky is falling if we don't run the table and win the Natty every year. This thread is exhibit A for his stupidity...

Maybe he just knows his time is short and if they don't win it soon, he isn't going to be there to see it.

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
Umista said:

Maybe he just knows his time is short and if they don't win it soon, he isn't going to be there to see it.
:lol:

bgbigdog said:
Umista said:

Here's @ least one clue U. Cowser is Mormon, went on a mission, and returned to what you could safely assume was a school that provided him with values he was looking for. Understanding that the rumor is there is a Mormon hiring bias @ UM, we got out recruited. No doubt.

I think you bring up a good point, but outside religion, there's lots of factors that go into why an athlete goes to a particular school. It's a very big personal choice, and there is so much to what goes in to a decision like this. Montana, just based on tradition, facilities, etc., should out-recruit just about every school in the conference, but players don't always base their decision on what I listed.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

What percentage of Ordigger posts involve complaining about other posters not sticking to the Xs and Os? I'm guessing more than 50%.

I don't know about you, but every time I see his avatar I see Fisty's little brother. (and is there anything more football related than team mascots?)

horribilisfan8184 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I don't know about you, but every time I see his avatar I see Fisty's little brother. (and is there anything more football related than team mascots?)

That is one great point, HF. The 'Digger looks a bit nervous.

ordigger said:
brewskis said:

lmao...digger....now that is funny.....brewski nailed it.....hahahaha....OMG.....okay I'm off the floor now.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

You dont even know what X's and O's are. You do know what T, R, O, L are though. Last time you stuck to a topic I do believe Jimmy Carter was President.

grizindabox said:
ordigger said:
brewskis said:

lmao...digger....now that is funny.....brewski nailed it.....hahahaha....OMG.....okay I'm off the floor now.

Another troll. Although not as bad as Everett, CDA, and most certainly not Alpha If you dont understand how silly Brewski's comment is in regard to our WR's you obviously have not seen a game in the last 6 years.

I will admit you do drop a few nice news bits at times, but in general you troll too.

ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
ordigger said:
brewskis said:

Another troll. Although not as bad as Everett, CDA, and most certainly not Alpha If you dont understand how silly Brewski's comment is in regard to our WR's you obviously have not seen a game in the last 6 years.

I will admit you do drop a few nice news bits at times, but in general you troll too.

And if you can not see the lack of overall talent and depth left from the Delaney years.....you need to take off the blinders.....and I fail to see anywhere in this post....other than your mention...that specified it was only a post about the WR position.....reading is fundamental......

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

You dont even know what X's and O's are. You do know what T, R, O, L are though. Last time you stuck to a topic I do believe Jimmy Carter was President.

Maybe over 60%.

Back