• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"touchdown" tommy merlot

EverettGriz said:
Fully supportive of msu’s engineering program and it’s graduates. Just don’t buy into the absolutely false narrative that msu’s STEM programs are superior to those at UM, and I’ll constantly call it false when someone claims it

Agreed, thanks for clarifying. Same with UM & it's best to have one university or the other for the most part have exclusive, premier programs. STEM at UM for engineering includes one pre-engineering option. Makes sense. MSU doesn't have the pharma or pt stem options. Nursing is mostly a UM program. It's just that engineering over here is driving the MSU bus. Out of state tuition is getting bigger and bigger - that's what I was talking about, not meant to be demeaning to UM's programs which are quality as well. Not trying to butter you up here at all, but I wasn't being a dick either. So, about Touchdown Tommy, any guesses as to what's in store tonight?

SoldierGriz said:
retiredpopo said:
he made some good passing reads I think he will do better then people think.

I disagree. He is not currently a D1 QB. I am not saying he can't be, but he is just not capable of making the required throws...right now. His coaches know it.

looks good so far.

Touchdown Tommy did in his first drive what 3 Griz QBs failed to do in the whole damn game. Score.

Cats ripping SHST early.

Nice to keep your QB healthy. Tough hit he took in that targeting. Crew at JMU wouldn’t even have looked
at that. But it was the right call. Kittens kicking ass.
I think SHSU is no JMU or NDSU. But the Cats are teaching them a lesson.

I will give the Cats their due they are playing lights out. But Sam Houston is not very good.
How in the hell did they win the chipper last year ?

kemajic said:
UTGrizFan said:
Saying he is a terrible passer when they were literally playing a game with winds up to 50mph I think is a very unfair take. With weather like that it's going to change the game plan which in this case fit perfectly into what MSU likes to do, run the ball.

I really think this upcoming week against SHSU will be a better showcase of his abilities unless there is freak weather like there was this past Saturday
SHSU will stop the run like Montana did. Then good or bad, the kid's passing will be exposed.

yup nailed it lol.

Tommy has 1 passing (a beauty), 2 running and 1 receiving. 😳. SHST looks like, I don’t know, Idaho?
Clearly they are no JMU (or NDSU).

Cat fans are going be insufferable until SDSU puts them down next week.

Buttegrizzle said:
Tommy has 1 passing (a beauty), 2 running and 1 receiving. 😳. SHST looks like, I don’t know, Idaho?

Except this SHSU team beat both of those teams this year.

indian-outlaw said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Looking a lot more flukish tonight. If the score gets worse for them, you're gonna see a lot of people start taking the coach Hauck opinion that the Spring season was a bit of a farce.

uofmman1122 said:
indian-outlaw said:
Looking a lot more flukish tonight. If the score gets worse for them, you're gonna see a lot of people start taking the coach Hauck opinion that the Spring season was a bit of a farce.

I agree, but I still think the cats will not wind up winning this game. It's going to go to hell for them.

indian-outlaw said:
uofmman1122 said:

I agree, but I still think the cats will not wind up winning this game. It's going to go to hell for them.
SHSU so beaten they let the clock run out without trying to get a score. Their QB played like a loser. Cats were in his head.

indian-outlaw said:
uofmman1122 said:

You are absolutely clairvoyant... Where did you get your football prowess?

Butte5518 said:
indian-outlaw said:
You are absolutely clairvoyant... Where did you get your football prowess?

Dude, are you that desperate for attention? Indian-outlaw is a Cat fan... EDIT-> and a Griz fan. Yes, you can be both.

Go rant somewhere else....

Sdsu will more than likely put a beat down on the Cats but, never know. Looks good for us when the cats win too. You know, because we absolutely dominated them. So I kind of hope cats make it to the championship now and meet JMU and then JMU lays 100 points on em. The dream.

Latest posts

Back