• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gustafson Added to Watch List

UMGriz75 said:
G-BEARS said:
It's too bad, because the 2nd half of that game was probably the last chance the coaches had to bench Gustafson and try out Chalich. Gustafson will probably play well against the remaining poor defenses on our schedule, giving the coaches no chance to bench him before we face a good defense in the playoffs.
Seems odd for a "mad scientist." At least as far as QBs are concerned, he does not like to experiment.

I think the whole coaching staff should get together and eat some mushrooms and reassess things.

G-BEARS said:
It's too bad, because the 2nd half of that game was probably the last chance the coaches had to bench Gustafson and try out Chalich. Gustafson will probably play well against the remaining poor defenses on our schedule, giving the coaches no chance to bench him before we face a good defense in the playoffs.
Funny thing. I told my son, "the beginning of this game reminds me of the Liberty game last year. Our only chance is if Brady breaks his leg." Which of course I didnt really want to happen before some of you get your panties all bunched up.

Eriul said:
You honestly think if they sat gus and started Chalich that we woulda won that game?
No. I don't think if NAU took the second half of the game off we would've won that game. We couldn't get out of our own way. It was like watching the keystone cops. It was a joke....relax Francis.

My view is that BG improved his chances of getting more votes for the Payton award. Now is 4th in passing yards per game. Is tied for the fewest interceptions of the top 5 qb's. 5th in passing TD's. 10th in completion percentage at 66%. Gubrud is 71%. 3d most completions. 20th in passing efficiency at 148.

G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
You honestly think if they sat gus and started Chalich that we woulda won that game?

Haha, do you just constantly make shit up? No one has said that either...

"the beginning of this game reminds me of the Liberty game last year. Our only chance is if Brady breaks his leg"

Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:

"the beginning of this game reminds me of the Liberty game last year. Our only chance is if Brady breaks his leg"

Sounds to me like whoever said that, made that conclusion after Gustafson started the game. Once again, quit making shit up.

G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:

Sounds to me like whoever said that, made that conclusion after Gustafson started the game. Once again, quit making shit up.

Scroll up....

I didn't make anything up.

He implied that the only chance of us winning is if Brady wasn't in the game...

Not quite sure what you think I "made up"

Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:

Scroll up....

He implied that he thought Chalich should have came in for Brady, after seeing how poorly Brady was performing. You told him that he said, if Chalich would have started we would have won. Come on Trump, you can't change what you say on a message board where it is there for everyone to see.

G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:

Scroll up....

He implied that he thought Chalich should have came in for Brady, after seeing how poorly Brady was performing. You told him that he said, if Chalich would have started we would have won. Come on Trump, you can't change what you say on a message board where it is there for everyone to see.

I didn't tell him he said anything.

I ASKED if he honestly thought if chalich started the game we would have won. He implied that.

Sorry you have a hard time with the English language, for future reference... a ? indicates a question.

Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:

Scroll up....

I ASKED if he honestly thought if chalich started the game we would have won. He implied that.

Sorry you have a hard time with the English language, for future reference... a ? indicates a question.

Haha, ok man.

The bottom line is that Gustafson is better than Chalich, and it's not even close. Brady is the best option moving forward and he gives us the best chance of winning. The rest of the team needs to step up (coaches included), because they certainly did not down in Flagstaff.

G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
Scroll up....

Haha, ok man.

yah hahahahaha ok "trump"

Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:
Eriul said:
G-BEARS said:

Haha, ok man.

yah hahahahaha ok "trump"

I think you need help.

rimrockgriz said:
BWahlberg said:
I thought Brady sucked? Haha, congrats to him - hope he keeps at it!
He does suck...put down the sugar bowl... :egriz:

Hey "rimJOBgriz". Maybe you should go play a game of Hide-and-go-F$#k-yourself! Ha ha. Just kidding.... Wait, no I'm not! :)

Member Berries said:
rimrockgriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Hey "rimJOBgriz". Maybe you should go play a game of Hide-and-go-F$#k-yourself! Ha ha. Just kidding.... Wait, no I'm not! :)
I had hoped at some point he would be able to overcome his demons in a tight pocket. He's running out of time and it isn't going to happen before he graduates. I wish him the best in the NFL with Carson Wentz... :roll: ... :egriz: Is that better for you Simple Simon?

Until this team figures out how to block (both run and pass) you could have Tom Brady back there and look like hell. This offense line is about as bad as last year. Oh wait it is last years :shock: Brady doesn't deal with pressure well and so far this unit allows way to much of it. Either Brady needs to get the ball out faster or find help picking up the rush. We got pounded in the trenches on BOTH sides of the ball.

rimrockgriz said:
Member Berries said:
rimrockgriz said:
BWahlberg said:

I had hoped at some point he would be able to overcome his demons in a tight pocket. He's running out of time and it isn't going to happen before he graduates. I wish him the best in the NFL with Carson Wentz... :roll: ... :egriz: Is that better for you Simple Simon?

Yes... That's much better.

Back