• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAMEDAY!

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Nice that the Griz are maintaining an okay lead. But it would be even better if they didn't let crappy (8-14) teams hang around.
Can't beat everybody by 40 all the time. EWU always gives the Griz trouble anyway. Not sure why. Considering no Akoh, the fact the Griz have kept the lead to around 10 for the most part of pretty darn good.
As an old (old) boxing fan: "Styles make fights." It's strange, but true ... how the way "styles" (athletic ability and technique) match up, or don't, can make a big difference in how a contest plays out. But in boxing, you generally get one shot ... I just wish the Griz coaches could do better in countering whatever it is that gives the Griz trouble when they play EWU.

IdaGriz01 said:
MissoulaMarinerFan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Nice that the Griz are maintaining an okay lead. But it would be even better if they didn't let crappy (8-14) teams hang around.
Can't beat everybody by 40 all the time. EWU always gives the Griz trouble anyway. Not sure why. Considering no Akoh, the fact the Griz have kept the lead to around 10 for the most part of pretty darn good.
As an old (old) boxing fan: "Styles make fights." It's strange, but true ... how the way "styles" (athletic ability and technique) match up, or don't, can make a big difference in how a contest plays out. But in boxing, you generally get one shot ... I just wish the Griz coaches could do better in countering whatever it is that gives the Griz trouble when they play EWU.

I think TD is trying to do this, but EWU is just a bad match up.

Akins was grabbing Dorsey for no reason and Oguine went to get Dorsey free, but the clock was at zeroes. The refs call game over. Griz win 75-74. Morehead with lockdown D on Davison forcing him to take and miss a tough shot

Bertram said:
wild finish double technical was a real possibility there

Ehhh, i dunno. Oguine didn't do much besides get in the face of the EWU player who was bear hugging Dorsey for no damn reason after time had expired. Wouldn't been called on either bench either because nobody left the bench until after the buzzer.

Back