• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I expect Hauck to get a renewed long-term contract this winter/spring

Raider said:
WaGriz4life said:
This is 100% correct. Our roster isn’t good enough. We were not nearly as talented as you guys thought we were. We need to hit the transfer portal hard and runoff the guys that shouldn’t be at this level. Regardless of where they are from.

……..or who they are related too, or how substantial of a contributor their family is. Its systemic here, and its already happening with the new class. Bloodlines and the good old boy isn’t going to cut it anymore.

100% That would certainly be a welcome development.

mthoopsfan said:
Fahque said:
Do you even believe half the shit you post? Because if so, it is quite hypocritical and you contradict yourself. You defend Johnson's bad plays/issues/turnovers yet you say that Britt shouldn't play because he might turn the ball over… You can't have it both ways

Other than saying Johnson was sick and hurt at times, when have so defended him? When have I ever defended a Johnson TO or mistake? Put up or shut up. You are just making up stuff and being dishonest.

Awesome vs NW Larry Birds Portland State Cal Poly and EWU. Not much vs. the better teams Idaho Cats NDSU....okay vs SEMO and Idaho State despite bad TOs in both. A full season of play with a sickness and injury mixed in. A full season of marginal play vs. good teams and good play vs. bad teams.

Why do you insist he's "elite"?

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Other than saying Johnson was sick and hurt at times, when have so defended him? When have I ever defended a Johnson TO or mistake? Put up or shut up. You are just making up stuff and being dishonest.

Awesome vs NW Larry Birds Portland State Cal Poly and EWU. Not much vs. the better teams Idaho Cats NDSU....okay vs SEMO and Idaho State despite bad TOs in both. A full season of play with a sickness and injury mixed in. A full season of marginal play vs. good teams and good play vs. bad teams.

Are you okay? Do you need help?

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
……..or who they are related too, or how substantial of a contributor their family is. Its systemic here, and its already happening with the new class. Bloodlines and the good old boy isn’t going to cut it anymore.

100% That would certainly be a welcome development.

Don’t hold your hand on your ass waiting for that to change. It’ll grow there.

Bloodlines are very important to Bobby. Unless it’s Jace Lewis’s bloodline…. :lol:

Oldschoolhornet said:
Looking at his lack of recent success I can’t imagine why Bobby would be offered a long-term contact but I sure hope he does!

Of course, he will be. Best coach in the conference.

mthoopsfan said:
Mousegriz said:

Are you okay? Do you need help?

That's right I forgot...."good and getting better" during the season. Showed vs Cal Poly and EWU. The "Montana Tough" games

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:
Looking at his lack of recent success I can’t imagine why Bobby would be offered a long-term contact but I sure hope he does!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By what measure after five years? Best coach at almost winning hard games? I'll give you that. :thumb:

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:

Speaking of “are you ok”….are you ok? “Best” coaches don’t finish 3rd, 4th and 6th in consecutive years.

poorgriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By what measure after five years? Best coach at almost winning hard games? I'll give you that. :thumb:

This post sounds like sour grapes from a scat upset that Bobby and the Griz were recognized as preseason Champs. :eek:

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

Speaking of “are you ok”….are you ok? “Best” coaches don’t finish 3rd, 4th and 6th in consecutive years.

Look, nobody else has to deal with injuries, bad reffing, and dirty plays. And look at how the team is faster than NDSU! Sure, those guys don’t get the ball, but dammit we’re fast. Best coach in the conference for sure.

PTGrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Look, nobody else has to deal with injuries, bad reffing, and dirty plays. And look at how the team is faster than NDSU! Sure, those guys don’t get the ball, but dammit we’re fast. Best coach in the conference for sure.

Who else dealt with their very good no. 1 qb out for games against the top teams in the conference and NDSU? Ask the Griz coaches who was the faster team?

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:

Mrs Hauck - your comments are insane....

mthoopsfan said:
PTGrizzly said:

Who else dealt with their very good no. 1 qb out for games against the top teams in the conference and NDSU? Ask the Griz coaches who was the faster team?

Your "very good" QB lost several games from "Very Bad" play.... in fact, your most lopsided losses came when he was in the game... you are freaking nuts!!!

mthoopsfan said:
Oldschoolhornet said:

He'll be the coach left in conference because the best coaches are getting jobs at bigger universities.

mthoopsfan said:
PTGrizzly said:

Perhaps the coaches should have had a second QB ready to go like MSU did when both of their qbs were injured or even the two QB system that Sac used. Then again, the coaches of those two programs shared the Big Sky title.

indiancoyote said:
mthoopsfan said:

He'll be the coach left in conference because the best coaches are getting jobs at bigger universities.

He already turned down his head coach job at San Diego St., and reaffirmed that he came back to UM to stay at UM.

indiancoyote said:
mthoopsfan said:

Perhaps the coaches should have had a second QB ready to go like MSU did when both of their qbs were injured or even the two QB system that Sac used. Then again, the coaches of those two programs shared the Big Sky title.

Yes, I agree. I assume they thought Brown would be the guy. MSU actually has 2 first team quality qb's. They are fortunate, as each of them has been hurt and out at times. Vigen did well bringing in Chambers and making it work. A two qb system is not the same as having a very good no. 1 qb and an okay no. 2 qb.

mthoopsfan said:
indiancoyote said:

He already turned down his head coach job at San Diego St., and reaffirmed that he came back to UM to stay at UM.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back